Many of us enjoy a steaming cup of chamomile tea, finding it soothing and relaxing after a stressful day. Chamomile also brings relief for those suffering from insomnia and brings soothing relief to stomach disorders and mouth ulcers. It also contains great skin and hair benefits. Once again Mother Nature brings natural relief to many of our problems.
For centuries chamomile has been used by many different cultures due to their many wonderful benefits ranging from anti-inflammatory relief to other health benefits such as relief for asthma and nausea.
Chamomile is found in Europe, North America, Australia and Asia. It has been found as one of the main ingredients in the embalming oil of one of the great Pharaohs. Ancient women applied chamomile to their skin.
The chamomile plant grows to approximately three feet tall and has small yellow and white flowers.
Chamomile for sensitive skin
Chamomile is great for all skin types. Whether you have very dry skin or acne prone skin, chamomile will sooth and repair damaged, inflamed skin. Chamomile has very strong anti-inflammatory properties which are particularly soothing for sensitive skins.
Three natural compounds are found in chamomile namely bisabolol, chamazulene and apigenin which is a flavonoid. These compounds give chamomile its reputation as a wonderful soothing healer of skin conditions.
How Does My Skin Benefit?
- Due to its strong anti-inflammatory properties it will help sooth both acne prone skin and sensitive skin.
- A strong antioxidant, chamomile helps protect the skin against damaging free radicals.
- Chamomile is wonderfully soothing for burns due to its very strong antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- Excellent for healing of skin rashes, sunburn and eczema.
- Chamomile is a natural skin lightener and therefore will give a healthy glow to your skin.
- It has been found that by adding chamomile to skincare products it improves the effectiveness of those products.
- It tightens the pores which give a more youthful look.
- Drinking chamomile tea nourishes the skin from within.
Our products contain chamomile which helps sooth dry acne-prone skin and helps to improve overall effectiveness of our products. Enjoy better protection with this strong antioxidant.
Some of our products to try:
Customers can buy these products in our online store. If you have sensitive skin and are looking for gentle, yet effective products, then our products are for you!