My apologies for the DIY posts. I’m on a creative buzz lately and I love sharing these ideas with you ladies to try out for yourselves!
This week, I’ll be showing you how to make your own matte nail polish using Alexami’s Mineral Eye Shadows and it’s SO easy…
What You’ll Need:
1. Alexami Mineral Eye Shadow (or another eyeshadow pigment). I’m using the color Blue Green.
2. Clear nail polish
3. Mixing container (I used an old contacts case)
How to do it:
1. Pour equal amounts eyeshadow to clear nail polish. (I use about 1/8tsp of each which is still way too much for one hand.
2. Stir with the toothpick until no lumps remain.
3. Apply with an old polish brush (or clean off the one to your clear nail polish)
4. Finish with another top coat of clear polish if you wish and you’re done!
Here’s how mine turned out:
Pretty simple, no?
Try it for yourself and let us know how it goes.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.